Dear Seychelles...

• Sunday, August 26, 2012

When I first visited the Seychelles it felt like home from the very first moment on.

I never had this kind of feeling before when travelling to unknown places...

Days went by and I  found myself falling in love with the beauty of the island more and more.
I had never seen such beautiful colors.... and when I first saw a sunset there it left me speechless.
The array of color from rich yellow, bright orange, burnt orange, vivid orange red, red yellow ... 
I thought that I have never seen something more beautiful before.
  


2 lovely comments:

  1. this does look stunning. aw how you described being speechless is exacly how i felt when i went to the bahamas earlier this year. i never thought i would be that blown away by nature. xx

    ReplyDelete